NEW DATE: Thursday, JULY 27th, 2017. We appreciate your continued support!
What better way to spend a day at the golf course than on the picturesque greens of the Stone Harbor Golf Club? Join us, Thursday, July 27th for the 4th Annual Clubs and Cars Golf Classic. Hosted by the Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation, this year’s Clubs and Cars Classic will feature food, friends, family and a festive atmosphere. Included is the ever-popular SUPER CAR car show. The day begins with a 10:00AM Shotgun start followed by a car show beginning at 2:00PM. A reception will be hosted at 5:00PM on the Stone Harbor Patio overlooking the 18th green.
All proceeds from this event benefit the Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation. Created in 2004, the CMAF continues to honor Chip Miller and his life’s passions. Chip was known worldwide for his passion for Corvettes and his resilient, positive attitude. The foundation helps to raise awareness of Amyloidosis, the disease that took Chip’s life in 2003. The foundation helps people afflicted with this disease by not only spreading awareness but by supporting research facilities working towards a cure.
- Golf/Reception (1 person) $200.00 (Register before October 1st for a $25 discount!)
- Car Show/Reception (2 people) $225.00 (Register before October 1st for a $25 discount!)
- Golf/Car/Reception for 2 $350.00 (Register before October 1st for a $25 discount!)
- Reception Only $75.00
- Car Show Only (no reception) $50.00
- 10:00AM Golf Registration
- 11:00AM Shotgun Start
- 1:00PM Car Show Registration
- 3:00PM Car Show
- 5:00PM Reception
- 5:30PM Awards Ceremony/Auction
Sponsorship Opportunities are available, please click here for more information.