Thursday, JULY 27th, 2017. We appreciate your continued support!
What better way to spend a day at the golf course than on the picturesque greens of the Stone Harbor Golf Club? Join us, Thursday, July 27th for the 4th Annual Clubs and Cars Golf Classic. Hosted by the Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation, this year’s Clubs and Cars Classic will feature food, friends, family and a festive atmosphere. Included is the ever-popular SUPER CAR car show. The day begins with a 11:30AM registration followed by a shotgun start beginning at 1:00PM. A reception will be hosted at 5:00PM on the Stone Harbor Patio overlooking the 18th green.
All proceeds from this event benefit the Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation. Created in 2004, the CMAF continues to honor Chip Miller and his life’s passions. Chip was known worldwide for his passion for Corvettes and his resilient, positive attitude. The foundation helps to raise awareness of Amyloidosis, the disease that took Chip’s life in 2003. The foundation helps people afflicted with this disease by not only spreading awareness but by supporting research facilities working towards a cure.
- Golf/Reception (1 person) $200.00 ($225 after July 15th)
- Golf/Reception (Foursome) $800.00 ($900 after July 15th)
- Car Show/Reception (2 people) $150.00 (Register before October 1st for a $25 discount!)
- Golf/Car/Reception for 2 $350.00 (Register before October 1st for a $25 discount!)
- Tee Sponsor $100.00
- Reception Only $75.00
- Car Show Only (no reception) $50.00
- 11:30AM Golf Registration
- 11:30AM – 12:45 Registration, hit balls, practice and Lunch
- 12:45PM Announcement of format and rules
- 1:00PM Shotgun Start
- 5:00PM Golf finishes up and cocktail reception begins
- 5:30PM Awards Ceremony