Event: 3nd Annual Slide for Amyloidosis! Waterslide evening at the OC, NJ Waterpark!
Date: FRIDAY; JULY 20th, 2018 (rain date: JULY 21-22)
Time: 6:00pm – 10pm (6:30-8:30pm for the waterslide portion of the evening)
Location: Ocean City, NJ Waterpark; Plymouth Place & Boardwalk, Ocean City, New Jersey 08226
Sponsorship Opportunities: CMAF Sponsorship Form Slide 2018
Cost – we strongly suggest you register online, but you can also pay at the door:
• $50 Young adults (5-20 years of age)($75.00 at the door)
• $75 Adult (21+ years of age)($100 at the door)
• $200 Family Four Pack ($250 at the door)
• FREE: Kids 4 and under
REGISTER AT THE EVENT – no problem! See you there.
- Private access to all waterslides including: Splash Down Falls, Serpentine Slide, Lil Buc’s Bay, Tube Journey and Lazy River
- Dinner, Drinks (yes, adult beverages will be provided) and Entertainment (Included in ticket price!)
- Festive, family-fun atmosphere
- HUGE Benefit Auction to help the cause
- Enjoy the world famous OC, Waterpark slides with no-lines
- Live band – don’t miss “The Bastard Sons of Captain Mey”
- Adult beverages will be provided
- Incredible raffle items include:
- GoPro with all the water attachments, Ipad Mini, FitBit, Stewart Twin Fin Surfboard, Heritage Surf Board, Yeti Cooler, O’Neill Wetsuit, Mermaid Tears Necklace, many local restaurant area gift cards and much more!!!
- A “Taste of OC” will host some amazing food from the local area – more details: Boyars: Enjoy the famous Chicken Tender platters; Red’s Jersey Mex: Chicken Quesadillas, Pork Enchiladas and Super Bean Burritos; Sandwich Bar: Amazingly delicious Chicken Tacos; Hank’s Hot Sauce: Sesame Shrimp with Mango Salsa; Seaweed Salad & Teriyaki Glaze; Tuna Pesto Sliders on King’s Hawaiian Rolls; Hula Grill: Hawaiian Chicken, Rice & Salad; Pizza provided by Express & Tony P’s
Don’t miss the fun-filled event, be sure to bring the whole family! You will have a great time sliding down the awesome waterpark slide during the evening hours along with helping a great cause – AMYLOIDOSIS! There will be food, adult beverages and plenty of water on hand! Our aim is to ensure the entire family has a wonderful time while helping a great cause. For more information, please contact us at 717-243-7855 Ext 113.