Corvettes at Carlisle FUN continues with an exciting Friday night dinner event, August 24th, for the Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation. We know you and your friends want Friday’s FUN to continue, and it will, with a benefit dinner at the Carlisle Expo Center. This is a wonderful way to join your fellow Corvette enthusiasts and support the CMAF and pay tribute to our founder Chip Miller of Corvettes at Carlisle. You don’t want to miss this fabulous dinner and the greatest Corvette speakers of all time. Please join us! All proceeds benefit the Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation.
LOCATION: Carlisle Expo Center; 100 K Street, Carlisle, PA 17013
DATE: Friday; August 24, 2018
TIME: 6pm to 9pm
CMCF Benefit Dinner Cost
Registration for this event is now closed, thank you!
Catered Buffet-Style Dinner along with Beer and Wine
- Select Corvette / Chevrolet Team will be on hand throughout the evening to mingle
- Have an opportunity to mingle with Corvette dignitary
- Special guests speakers will include: Jake Drennon and Dan Adovasio from the C5/C6 Registry; Lance Miller & Bill Miller from Carlisle Events, Reeves Callaway from Callaway Cars and Chevrolet Team Engineers!
- CMCF Silent Auction & Raffles
- Special Corvettes on display
- Door prizes
If you would have interest in supplying an auction item that will help benefit the Chip Miller Charitable Foundation, please let us know by clicking here and filling out the form.
We’re happy to announce the 2018 Corvettes at Carlisle VIP Package is filled and closed – thank you for your support!
Below are some images from last year’s Race Reunion dinner that was held at the Carlisle Expo Center.